Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow

For the first time ever I colored my hair tonight.  This is not the first time that my hair has been colored.  My Mom has been doing it for me since I had Cameron.  She does a nice job, but I thought it was about time that I tried it on my own.  I told the Heinisch children before I dropped them off to soccer and tennis about my plans.  They were sure I would end up looking like Greg Brady on the last episode of the Brady bunch (green hair).  I appreciated their support and promised I would return with a hat if it didn't work out.

Overall, it was a lot easier to do than I originally thought it would be.  My hair is pretty long right now and at first I wasn't sure I could get it all, but the outcome was a lot better than they predicted.  I was able to color my hair, wash it out and dry it before I had to pick up Cal.  I know it wasn't the biggest accomplishment of my life, but it felt pretty good to be able to do it by myself.  Now I won't have to bother anyone else to do it and maybe, just maybe I will try a different shade.  No one will ever know if it doesn't work out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment