Monday, March 13, 2017

Winter in March

We woke up to snow this morning, but it arrived too late for a delay.  I was bummed as I definitely would have taken the extra sleep.  Doug called on my way to school to let me know that the snow increased the closer he got to Goshen.  Mom agreed as it hit her on 15 just before Bethany.  The winter weather continued throughout the day, but it didn't change our plans for piano after school.  The roads were clear by the time Meg and I left Milford to pick up Cam.

The weather has definitely been strange this winter.  February was just beautiful with record high temperatures, but March so far has been the opposite.  I don't like the snow and cold, but it's a lot easier to deal with January weather in March as it can't last forever.  Spring is only a week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment