Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Appointment Day

I took today off from school as I had several appointments.  In between them I was also able to buy some new shoes to help support my feet, stop by Cam's science fair and to do a little packing for the week ahead.  My favorite part of the day was the science fair.  I did not know when I set up the appointments that the projects would be displayed today, but I was thrilled when I found out.  Cam worked all week on his results- tap water vs. purified water and it was great to see his board with all of the others.  A lot of the students focused on food and taste testing, but there were others as well - sports, cooking and behaviors.  I was impressed with so many of them.  It reminded me of the inquiry based learning projects my students worked on in FACS the past four years.  Cam was proud of the red ribbon he earned and already had plans for his project next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment