Monday, September 28, 2015

Can't Keep My Eyes Open

I can't remember the last time I went to bed before 10 o'clock. In fact a couple of years ago I was always up until at least 11:30.  Lately, however, I have noticed that I've been going to bed earlier and earlier. Last night was the first time I was asleep by 10 o'clock, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

It just seems that all we do is get busier and busier. The schedules are catching up with me. I knew when I drove Cameron home from school that I had already had already hit a wall, but I still had to make it to parent teacher conferences for Cal and Meg plus a library board meeting. Conferences went well I am glad to say. Meg is off to a great start in high school with all A's and Cal is doing well considering he has three AP courses.  I didn't make it through all of my library board meeting. After an hour and a half I realized I needed to go home. I was able to get six loads of laundry folded before I finally said I was done for the night.

Someday our schedule will slow down a little bit. For now I'll just try to keep up with it all.  One fog delay now and then wouldn't be so bad either.

No comments:

Post a Comment