Monday, July 7, 2014

Injury Time Out

I have a minor injury to my lower mid section which has made the last week a little challenging.  It hurts no matter whether I am standing or sitting.  I cannot lift anything with weight to it, and it is painful to bend over.

Due to this fact Cam and Meg have had to help out more than usual.  Today was no exception.  They both went to the grocery with me as I needed to buy pop and I knew I couldn't lift it into the cart.  They argued the entire time about who was going to push the cart, who would load the cart and finally who would unload it.  

I asked them afterward if it was really as terrible as they made it out to be.  They laughed.  Of course it wasn't, but who would ever admit that grocery shopping with Mom could be fun!  They both ended up picking out a prize from Dollar General - sour worms for Meg and a pop gun for Cam.

Meg keeps telling me that she has it all figured out.  She said that I am not really hurt, I am just lazy.  Wish that was the case.  With their extra help, however, I am feeling better.  Hopefully, I'll be 100% soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment