Friday, April 25, 2014

TGIF

It was definitely a great Friday in the Heinisch home.  At school I only had two classes as the rest were on field trips.  Thus, I was able to catch up on a lot of cleaning, grading and lesson plan writing.  It is rare that I am at school without students in my classroom, so I was very thankful to have this extra time.

After school Meg and I went to the hairdresser.  Meg was happy to cut an inch or so off her hair and buy a wet brush.  Hopefully, it will help as her hair is so incredibly thick!  Doug took Meg, Cam and I to Buffalo Wild Wings in Warsaw.  We had a really enjoyable evening with Meg sharing her favorite auto-corrects and the two of them discovering a funny chipmunk volleyball video game that we all got a kick out of.

Cal went with his golf team to North Manchester to play a practice round for tomorrow's tournament.  He said that he had a lot of fun.  I am really glad that they are doing that.  It helps prepare them for the tourney and creates a bond that they will always remember.

Brett checked in several times today.  He went to see Guys and Dolls tonight and absolutely loved it.  This is Little 500 weekend, so there is a lot of activity on campus.  TGIF definitely described today for all of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment