Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Another Day, Another Dollar

Mr. Larson always says that to me when I leave for the night.  I always joke back, "I think it is more like another day, another quarter."  I realize that neither of us feel that way, but there are days at school that can be pretty long.  Yesterday and today were two of those.

Over the past two years I have really come to appreciate having him in the hallway with me during passing periods.  Mr. Larson works very hard, has a great sense of humor and always listens when I need to bounce an idea or two off of someone.   There have been so many mornings that he made Meg and I laugh and started the day off great.  I know that we could still get through the day without him being at Milford, but he sure makes it more fun.  I am thankful that we have developed a bond with him.  He is definitely quiet and keeps to himself, but those who do not take the time to get to know him are really missing out.  As I heard him yell "Zeggy Meggy" down the hall last Friday as she approached him, I realized that he will be a teacher that Meg talks about for years.

No comments:

Post a Comment