Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Another Snow Day

An unexpected snow day turned into a very productive day for me.  I was able to use the time to start and finish seven loads of laundry.  I also logged in receipts, paid bills, caught up on my blog, colored my hair, and finished Cameron's binder for trimester one and two.  It wasn't all work as I played Just Dance with Cam and Meg, which also counted for exercise time, and ended the evening losing horribly to everyone at Mario Kart.

The Heinisch children weren't thrilled about another snow day.  They are ready for the activities of Spring.  I believe in the end they all found some joy in it.  Cam and Meg played close to two hours of Just Dance.  Cal, who was most bummed by the snowfall, ended the evening on a high note by receiving a favorite on his tweet regarding one of the all time best players in Jeopardy history, Arthur Chu, from the man himself.  At least that brought a smile to his face.

No comments:

Post a Comment