Monday, June 1, 2020

Week to Clean

Even though it usually takes me five or six hours, I normally try to clean the entire house all in one day.  Although our home looks wonderful when I finish, I am typically exhausted for the next several days.  Intense cleaning absolutely kills my joints, especially those in my arms.  Thus, I decided to try something different this week.  I split up the cleaning so that only a little bit gets done each day.  Today I spent about three hours working on the bathrooms and in the end was still able to go for a walk with Meg, run Cam to the golf course, regrip Doug and Meg's tennis rackets and address Cal's thank yous for him.  It was nice to accomplish so much, but the best part was that although I felt tired tonight, my arms were not in extreme pain.  I was even able to work on a puzzle with Doug before calling it a night.  Hopefully, I can keep to my new schedule and by Friday will have completed my to-do list while still enjoying the rest of my activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment