Thursday, January 7, 2016

PS4/WiiU Kind of Night

Tonight Brett wanted to finish out his visit home by devoting time to his new PS4 and hanging out with Meg and Cam on the Wii U.  There was a lot of arguing and yelling, but everyone seemed to have a great time.  I know that they have enjoyed having him here and it was a fun way to spend his last evening.  Tomorrow morning will be devoted to packing. It has been a wonderful break and I am glad that he shared a lot of his time with us.  He said that he can't believe how fast it has gone by, but he is more than ready to return to Bloomington and his friends.  He has kept busy, but he definitely has a lot more to do there and I don't blame him for feeling that way.  I know that we will miss him, but we plan to see him in five weeks on his 21st birthday.  Much to my surprise, he even thought he might try some wine.  

No comments:

Post a Comment