Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Pre-Diabetes

I have found out this week that my glucose levels are too high and I can now be labeled as pre-diabetic.  The good news is that it answers the question on why I have been feeling so poorly.  The worst part of all of this is the vision issues.  I have learned to adjust to it, but I sure do not like it.  I talked with the doctor today and she gave me a lot of tips on what I should be doing to follow up on this.  I have an appointment on Thursday the 4th to get more details from our family doctor.  At least I feel as though we have made progress over the last couple of months.  My doctor today let me know that I should stop assuming that I am not really sick.  I have a tendency to believe that it is all in my head.  It never is, but I just guess that I always assume it is nothing.  Next time I will act quicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment