Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Party of Six

Tonight the six of us went to dinner at Mad Anthony's to say Goodbye to Brett before he leaves on Friday.  I appreciated that everyone was more than willing to go.  I love spending time with all of them together.  It doesn't happen often, so I appreciate it even more when it does.  I believe that all of the Heinisch children had a good time.  The food was delicious and there was a lot of conversation.  It's hard to believe that this will be the last Christmas break that everyone is here for this long of a time period.  I am excited for Brett and Cal, however, as they embark on their new journeys.  I believe that both will be successful wherever life takes them.  Brett has already been getting calls about the applications he has sent in.  One of the positions is in Texas.  That would be an awesome place for him to live and for us to visit.  Until they both make decisions on where they will be headed I won't make any travel plans.  Instead I'll just enjoy the time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment