Thursday, November 19, 2015

Start of the Christmas Season

Tonight was our first event of the holiday season - Doug's company Christmas party.  It was held at Villa Macri's in South Bend.  I was excited about it as I picked lobster ravioli for my main dish which is one of my favorites.  The conversation was interesting and for awhile revolved around processing deer and diapers for Amish horses.  Don't know how I felt about the topics, but Doug got a kick out of them.

Macri's is a little over an hour away, so it was after 9:30 when we got home.  I didn't feel the best as I am not used to eating such rich foods.  Cam was just getting ready to go to bed when we got here.  Dad and he had played games and watched We Bare Bears.  Meg had tennis and FFA.  Mom was able to take her to both.  Cal had HM over, so I think everyone had a good time.  The only complaint I heard was that Cam's arm hurt form his flu shot.  I would agree with him.  This year they hurt worse than normal.  I keep reminding him that it is better than getting the flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment