Friday, March 6, 2015

End of a Long Week

Tonight was the end of a long week and I am glad that it is over.  I am thoroughly exhausted and ready to catch up on my sleep.  With everything else going on this week we also had to deal with a teacher being arrested at our school on some very serious charges and a lot of middle school girl caddiness.

The first issue made me sad.  I hope it gets resolved and the allegations aren't as serious as they have been reported.  The second issue made me mad.  I didn't like middle school drama when I was involved in it, and I sure don't like watching it as a parent.  Only 52 more days left in the school year and a lot of them will be fun ones.  A weekend break will regenerate us all for the next week's activities.  Until Monday I will put school out of my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment