Monday, March 2, 2015

Clean Up in the Gym

Last week we were practicing in the big gym when we heard over the PA - "Gil, clean up in the small gym.  Bring a mop and a bucket."  All of us realized from the announcement that someone had thrown up at the 4th grade practice, but Meg and I knew exactly who it was without even checking.  I did send Bethany over to verify that our suspicions were correct and they were.  Cam was the culprit.

By the time I went in to check on him he was already doing the lay up drill.  His asthma starting bothering him while they were running down and backs.  He told Mr. Voirol that he thought he was going to be sick, but before he could make it out of the gym he had thrown up.  Cam didn't seem to  be rattled by it and neither did the coaches.  Thus, he was back at it and I promised to bring his inhaler for the next practice.

I know a lot of people like to brag about their children.  I do not spend a lot of time doing so.  The one thing I would have to say, however, is that the Heinisch boys are the kings of throwing up.  I'd put them up against most anyone else in that contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment