Friday, March 13, 2015

A Day Off

I took today off so that I could go to the doctor.  My chest is still bothering me and I have a pain in my throat.  After weighing the options Dr. Mulry decided to try one more medication for my stomach that would help an ulcer.  He also scheduled an ultrasound for my thyroid just to make sure there is not a nodule on in causing the pain.  We will reevaluate in two weeks where I am at.

Before and after I went to the doctor I worked on cleaning out our bathroom.  In the last few years I have thoroughly cleaned every room in the house yearly.  For some reason, however, our bathroom has been neglected.  I still had bath toys in the cabinets from when Cam took baths in there.  I spent several hours working and by the time I took a break I had cleaned out each cabinet and filled one and a half bags with trash and a box for the garage sale.

The highlight of the day happened at school, however.  Today was the elementary awards program and Cam earned a certificate for Musician of the Trimester, a trophy for 100 points AR, a medal for 200 points AR and a plaque for 300 points AR.  He was extremely excited and danced and smiled every time his name was called.  Mom and I were both there to witness his success and were very proud of him.  He has such a great personality with a lot of enthusiasm for life.  I hope that never changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment