Friday, May 13, 2016

A Rare Night Off

I could barely get out of bed this morning, but knowing that it was Friday really helped.  It has been a crazy week filled with Brett's graduation, a move to New Hampshire, three golf matches, four tennis matches, a Spring Arts Festival, and county council.  I don't know how we did it, but I do realize that I have a right to be tired.

Meg's team lost last night and finished last in the NLC.  Her coach was pretty upset with their lack of focus, but they are young and not as talented yet as some of the others in the conference.  I know in a couple of years they will be better.  We decided to go out to dinner after her practice.  It has been awhile since we have taken Cam and Meg out.  Life has jut been too crazy.  We all had a wonderful evening relaxing and talking.  I am sorry that tennis was knocked out of the NLC tournament, but glad to have a quiet evening to ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment