Thursday, January 29, 2015

Delay Day

We had a delay this morning and one on Monday.  Delay days always feel chaotic as we try to get in as much as possible in the shortened time period.  My 7th graders were disappointed as we couldn't make our spaghetti sauce.  Their class was only 30 minutes long and it takes 25 minutes for it to simmer.  I didn't have to alter my plan as much for the rest of my classes.  None of them were cooking and we almost got through everything we wanted to.

I told my students today that I didn't think we would have another delay tomorrow, but it started snowing this evening.  Cal said the roads were very slick on the way back from indoor soccer.  A delay will change my plans for several of my classes tomorrow, but I guess we will just have to wait and see if it really happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment