Sunday, March 20, 2016

Heading Home

Brett left this morning after brunch.  We had a wonderful week with him and I was sad to see him go.  He may be home soon as he has to go to Michigan to work on something.  Either way we will be in Bloomington May 6th to celebrate his hard work.

Most of today was taken up with housework and basketball.  I was also able to work on several of Cal's scholarships.  Doug was happy to finally say that he finished the Darth Vader puzzle.  I had to stop helping him as I couldn't distinguish the different shades of red and black.  My eyes are a lot better, but not quite that good yet.

Doug made spaghetti for dinner.  There were a lot of close games that he, Cameron and Cal enjoyed watching.  There were also a lot of blown leads.  Those are excruciating for me to see unfold, so I had to switch over to something else.  For the basketball fans in our family it has been one great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment