Tuesday, February 23, 2016

The Quiet Before the Storm

Today was a teacher work day at school.  We did not have any meetings which was nice.  I was able to get a lot done and my classroom is prepared for the last trimester of the year.  I have to be honest, however, I am not mentally prepared yet.  I hope I catch a second wind before tomorrow comes.  Meg and Kaitlin came over to Milford for awhile.  They were hoping to see "T-Money", but he must have taken the afternoon off.  Instead they visited with Mrs. Fiscus and Mr. Larson.

Kaitlin went home after Milford and Meg and I picked up Cameron.  Everyone was exhausted once we got back.  Doug and I took a walk when he got home and that helped.  We then had dinner at Huntington's.  There is a storm warning out for tomorrow, so we were glad to get out before it hits.  I am hoping that it doesn't happen, but it sure looks imminent.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment