Monday, June 1, 2015

This is More Comfortable Than it Looks

Yesterday afternoon Doug, Cam and I went mattress shopping.  We threw ours away last week and have been using the full size one from the basement.  Ours was older than Cameron and was so warped and misshapen that it was extremely hard to sleep in it anymore.  Cam had a lot more fun shopping than he ever dreamed he would.  The place that we stopped at had adjustable queen size beds where both the feet and head could be raised along with a massage feature.  As Doug and I were checking out all of the different features, firmness and textures of the different mattresses Cam stuck to the adjustable ones.  At one point I looked over and he said, "This is surprisingly more comfortable than it looks."  I thought he looked like a sandwich, but he enjoyed it.

After shopping yesterday and finding out the prices of various mattresses Doug and I decided to replace Meg's mattress instead.  She said that it was too firm for her and it is only a year old.  So today she, Cam and I went to another mattress store.  She found the perfect one for her and once they told us they could deliver it today we rushed home to clean rooms and get ready for the switch.  I was impressed that the three of us could get the box spring off of my bed and into the dumpster before Stuckman's came.  Luckily, Cal was home for a little bit, so he got the mattress downstairs for us.  The dust under my bed was incredible.  I also sat in amazement of all of the boxes I had kept and stored under there.  Meg didn't have anything to get out from under her bed, but her room needed picked up.  We did it all with about forty-five minutes to spare before they arrived.  Can't wait to sleep in a new bed tonight and knowing that it was $4000 cheaper than what we looked at yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment