Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas Movies

Doug has stated that he is already tired of Christmas music, thankfully the same does not apply to Christmas movies.  We have a list lined up of ones to get through this holiday season.  Most we have seen many times before, but have never grown tired of.  Christmas in Connecticut is playing right now, and we have Scrooge next up in our queue.  

White Christmas by far is my favorite.  I could listen to Bing Crosby sing Christmas music all day long, and Danny Kaye plays the part of a goofball so well in the movie.  As always I am partial to happy endings and what could be better than two couples singing White Christmas as the movie ends, professing their love to one another.  

Early in the week we even rented the best of Bing Crosby's Christmas specials.  What a fun way to start the holiday season.  By the end of December I will probably wear Doug out of Christmas movies as I did with the music of the season.  For now I will enjoy our time together and the joys of the season.   

No comments:

Post a Comment