Sunday, September 22, 2013

Purple



Meg and I spent the afternoon at my Goddaughter's (and her Godsister) 3rd birthday party.  It was a fun time that can only come from a Minnie Mouse cake and a princess castle bounce house.  While we were gone, Doug was able to repaint the dining room.  Here is the new color - Cassel Berry!  Doug did a great job painting it.  Meg said that he lost some of his manhood today, but I sure love it.  When I went back to Ace Hardware to buy the second gallon, the young girl who waited on me thoroughly appreciated my enthusiasm for the color.  I can't wait until next weekend to see it matched with the honey pot yellow we picked out for the kitchen.  I do disagree with Meg, however.  Gotta love a guy who is manly enough to try something new and bold.  We did mention pink, but Doug wasn't quite ready to go that far.  Maybe when we redo Meg's room in the Spring.  



No comments:

Post a Comment