Tuesday, August 20, 2013

He's off . . .

Brett and I spent the afternoon getting ready for his big adventure.  Almost everything was packed already.  We just had to a few things to do.  I vacuumed out the van and we were able to easily fit all of his gear in the back.  That is incredibly different than when I left for college.  I took way too much stuff!!!  The nice part is that we are going to visit him over Labor Day weekend, so if he forgot anything we can bring it down.

Brett is more than ready now.  His summer to do list is completely checked off and he is seeking some new challenges.  He realizes that it will be a big adjustment at first, but is more than willing to try.  I love that they have several days devoted to the incoming freshmen and transfer students.  I hope by Sunday he feels comfortable there.  Proud of him for all that he is and can't wait to see what he chooses to do next.


No comments:

Post a Comment