Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Finished

Today I was able to finish cleaning the upstairs.  I know that is not as exciting to my family as it is to me, but we were able to find some lost clothes, move dressers, purge some unused items, hang pictures and dust.  The boys now have enough dresser space that they do not have to live out of their laundry baskets.  I realize that they probably still will, but at least they have the opportunity now to put the multitude of t-shirts they have in a drawer.

Meg did a very nice job cleaning her room.  The added incentive is that she can have a bonfire with her friends in mid-September if it stays that way.  My next goal is to make sure that we do a lot better job of keeping everything semi-picked up, so no one has to spend hours cleaning again.  That is probably wishful thinking, but I'm willing to give it a try!!

No comments:

Post a Comment