Friday, March 1, 2013

1st Day of a Slice of the Heinisch Life

Well, I accidentally deleted the post I had written earlier, so I will give it another try!  I am excited to join the slice of life challenge.  This is the first time I have had a personal blog.  Our class started one earlier in the school year and we have had a lot of fun with it, so thought I would start one as well!!

The title is inspired by the words of my 14 year old when he was 6 or 7 - more true words have not been spoken here!  The craziness that is the Heinisch Home has at times been exhausting, but always so much fun.  I wouldn't change our life for the world!

1 comment:

  1. Last year was my first year of slicing and I had a terrible time learning how to post. The pain was well worth the gain of writing daily. Welcome. I can't wait to read more goings on.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete