Monday, November 28, 2016

Trolls

It was hard getting back into the swing of school, but we all survived.  Cal texted me around 10:30 last night to let me know that he made it.  He did have to take an alternate route, but overall it wasn’t too bad.  Brett spent his day working on applications.  I left as soon as school ended so that I could get Meg to tennis.  Mom picked up Cam for me.  I then met them at Walmart.  Cam wanted to purchase his items for the Bethany Food & Toy Drive.  


Once we loaded up the van, Cam, Brett and I went to see the movie Trolls.  It was a lot better than I thought it would be.  I knew nothing about it going in except that it had gotten good reviews and Parce liked it.  The three of us were the only ones in the movie theater.  That was a lot of fun.  We got home well before Doug and Meg.  After tennis they had soccer at the middle school.  It has been a disappointing year for indoor soccer as very few girls come to open gym and they have had to cancel the last two games because of lack of attendance.  Hopefully, that will change soon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment