Monday, November 7, 2016

Teacher Work Day

I returned to school on a teacher work day, so I had some time to catch up in my classroom before the new trimester started.  The morning was taken up with a tour of the CTE department at the high school.  It was long and I was more than ready to get back to my own agenda, but I made it through.  Meg and Preston came over in the afternoon to help in my class.  We got a lot done and I'm pretty much ready for students tomorrow.

After school we drove to Walmart to buy groceries.  We were glad we talked Preston into coming along as we needed help carrying the water and Little Hugs.  We dropped him off when we were done shopping and headed to North Webster.  Meg had been wanting a haircut and this was the first opportunity we've had to get her one.  She had about 3 inches cut off.  It will be hard for her friends to tell, but it was quite a bit of hair.

Doug and Meg had soccer tonight at the middle school.  Only five players showed up, but Doug reminded me that although the numbers are down it was more touches on ball for those that did show up.  They had their first indoor game last night in Elkhart.  Meg was excited as she scored a goal with five seconds left in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment