Monday, November 21, 2016

My Three Sons

For the first time every I spent the evening out with just my three sons.  Cal had said that he wanted to do something with Brett and I while he was home and tonight was the perfect night for it as Doug and Meg were at tennis and soccer.  I let the boys pick what we did together and they all wanted to see the new Harry Potter movie "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them."  We really enjoyed the movie.  It didn't quite feel like a Harry Potter one, but it was still entertaining.

My favorite part of the evening, however, was not the movie.  It was actually just spending time with my boys.  They kept me laughing and all got along very well.  I learned this evening that it doesn't matter who calls shotgun once someone's "butt is in the seat."  I also found out that it is preferable to forget one's coat over drinking too much "soda."  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment