Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Trying to Catch Up

I feel like I have been playing catch up the last two days both at school and at home.  There was a lot of laundry to get done, soccer shoes to order, souvenirs to put away and packages to get ready to mail.  School wasn't quite as bad as I anticipated, but with Red Ribbon week we have more to do.  I definitely have been very tired these past few days.  I feel like my adrenaline is gone.

Meg's tennis was cancelled because of weather and Cam was free tonight, so we headed to Fashion Farm to pick out pumpkins.  It was freezing, but they each found two that will make perfect Jack O' Lanterns.  Doug worked late again, but he and were able to go to dinner together once he got home.  Cam and Meg visited with Mom and Dad for an hour or so before we picked them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment