Thursday, October 13, 2016

A Day of Rest

My throat had been hurting a lot this week.  I knew that it was probably allergies, but decided to take the day off anyway to give my voice a rest.  I was surprised when I looked back at my absences so far this year.  Besides the day I took off to take Cal to IU and the half day for a dentist appointment I hadn’t missed any other days.  


I would love to say that I stayed in bed all day resting, but that wouldn’t fit my personality.  I did manage to rest my throat and pick up some medication at CVS that really helped.  I also limited my diet to soft foods.  That made a difference and by the time I picked up Cam and Meg I felt ready to stop at the doctor’s office for our annual flu shots.  I am sure Meg and Cam wished I wasn’t up for it, but overall the shot wasn’t too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment