Saturday, June 25, 2016

Sleep Over Part 2

Last night Meg had a sleep over of her own.  Kaitlin and Genevieve came over around 3:30  yesterday.  They first went to my Mom's to go swimming.  Then they had Little Caesar's for dinner.  I took them uptown to see Finding Dory.  Afterward they walked to Casey's for slushies.  Meg said that they did not go to bed until 3:30 a.m. which was still earlier than Cam and his friends.  I took everyone home around 11:30 a.m. this morning.  They all seemed to have a good time.

By the time I got back from running everyone home, Doug had finished with the tree.  Cal, Cam and I had helped him move branches quite a bit last night.  The bigger, newer chainsaw worked well.  Cam and I spent a good portion of this afternoon working on the yard.  He wanted to earn money.  Meg helped for awhile as well.  She still needs an hour of community service before camp.

Tonight Doug and I went to dinner at Kelly Jae's in Goshen.  It was delicious as usual and when we got back we had a bonfire with Cam and Meg.  Cal worked at Adrift.  They were busier than usual because of the Mermaid Festival.  He told them that this would be his last night.  It definitely was a beautiful day today.  I am glad that we got to spend so much of it outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment