Sunday, June 26, 2016

Mini Golf

We were so glad that we worked outside yesterday as it was really hot this afternoon.  In fact as soon as mass was over I took a walk and Doug ran just to beat the heat.  Somehow the path he took avoided all of the rain, but I got drenched.  I decided just to continue after it stopped as I was already soaked.

Doug went to help the Knights with a project around 1:30.  Once he was done we left for South Bend to do a little bit of shopping.  Cal stayed here and played golf with my Dad.  We found what we needed at Dick's Sporting Goods and Kohl's.  While Cam and I shopped at Barnes and Noble Meg went to Forever 21 and Hollister.

We had planned to play mini golf before dinner, but the rain started when we went inside the mall.  Instead we had dinner first.  Doug wanted to try Evil Czech Brewery again and Cam and Meg both liked it.  We then walked across the parking lot to Putt-Putt.  Cameron really wanted to play as he has taught himself a new putting stroke modeled after Jack Nicklaus.  Doug started out on fire with four hole in ones in a row.  Cam's new stroke must have worked, however, as he came back and won.  In fact Meg beat Doug and I as well.  Win or lose we all had a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment