Saturday, May 28, 2016

Cleaning, Cleaning & More Cleaning

Last week we spent quite a bit of time getting the outside ready for graduation.  We planted, mulched and cleaned all of the outside furniture and the swings.  This weekend we started on the inside cleaning.  I had told Meg and Cam that all we would be done this weekend and next week was cleaning, but actually we got a lot done already.  Everyone has been a big help.  The windows are cleaned, the floors are vacuumed, the doors are wiped down and all three levels are dusted.

Doug and I even had time to go to dinner in Goshen tonight.  It was nice to relax and regroup after working all day.  Doug and I still have a lot to do, but I don't think the Heinisch children will have to clean everyday.  They will be relieved to hear that.  It's starting to look like we will be ready for Cal's open house.  My fingers are crossed that it's smooth sailing from here on out.

No comments:

Post a Comment