Thursday, June 11, 2015

Tennis

Seven on Seven was cancelled tonight due to a storm in Elkhart.  We had just arrived at NIBCO field when the downpour occurred.  At first they asked everyone to wait it out, but after ten minutes and close watch of the radar they decided to reschedule for July.  Meg and I were disappointed until we realized that she could make it to the "ladders" at the high school for tennis.  The night was a success for her as she lost the first round in a close one 6-4 then won a tie breaker in the second 7-5.  She was pleased as was her coach.

Cal went to tennis as well.  I don't know if he liked it as well.  I was glad he went as they called him to work.  He went from 5-7 and then left for practice.  He played a couple of matches as well.  Some of his friends from two years ago were there.  He enjoyed seeing them.  I am not sure about his feelings on tennis, however.  I tried to ask him today, but I don't know if he is sure what he wants to do.  Guess time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment