Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Negativity

There have been so many posts on Facebook lately that have been negative that I can barely read anymore.  It seems that all people want to argue about is gay marriage and individual business owner's rights to refuse to serve gay ceremonies.  I have to say that I do not have much of an opinion on any of this.  I try very hard not to judge others or question what God believes is right or wrong.  I know what I believe for me, but it is not my place to force my opinion on others.

Several of the comments caught my eye, however, and I finally asked Doug if he noticed.  He had and wasn't sure what to do either - unfollow someone, post positive comments, argue, etc.  Then this afternoon Parce texted and asked if I had noticed all of the negativity lately.  He was at a loss as to why all of this was showing up lately either.

My cousin, Jeannette, must have noticed as well as she posted several quotes tonight.  My favorite is below.  It states exactly how Doug, Parce and I were feeling.  Glad she shared it.

No comments:

Post a Comment