Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Fall Break

I hadn't given Fall Break much thought.  We have been so busy and I have spent most afternoons at school that I didn't allow myself to think about it.  Today at 3:40 it dawned on me that Fall Break is actually going to happen, and I don't have any school work to do!  Getting to that point took a lot of work.  I graded over sixty sewing projects, made lesson plans for the next week, and completely cleaned my room.

Meg and I hung out after school talking with Mr. Larson while waiting for chess club to end.  Meg promised to bring back a spreadsheet on who likes who in the 7th grade, so he can keep up with Milford's hot romances.  After chess club we stopped by the Mishler's to drop off a gift for Julie.  She had her tonsils out today.  We hadn't seen them in awhile, so Cam and Meg wanted to check out the guinea pigs.

Tonight we ate dinner at Mom's as Doug had to work late.  We then packed for Bloomington. There was even time to play a couple of games of backgammon, a new one called Five Second rule, and Scrabble.  So glad to have some time to enjoy the Heinisch Home.


No comments:

Post a Comment