Thursday, October 26, 2017

More Progress

I took the afternoon off today to go to physical therapy and the rheumatologist.  Both went very well. I do not have to go back to the rheumatologist anytime soon which I was happy to hear.  He was a great doctor to visit, but the clinic was in South Bend.  He released me to my family doctor for now.  

I picked Cam up from practice after the doctor's.  Doug had to go to Decatur for work, so he was home later than usual.  His workload has really picked up this fall.  Meg had practice again this evening and so far feels good about it all.  She has been practicing with the JV and sometimes with the Varsity.  Brett texted several times from Chicago.  He made it on the 6 a.m. train without incident.  He stayed at the same hotel as the conference which was convenient.  Today they met with employers and also went to a dinner put on by IU SPEA alumni.  He felt it was extremely beneficial.  That was awesome to hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment