Monday, October 23, 2017

Laundry, Shopping and More

Cam and Meg headed back to school this morning.  They said that they weren't as tired as they thought that they would be.  They were glad to see their friends and enjoyed basketball practice.  Doug went back to work as well although he did sleep in until 6:30.  I still had a day left on my Fall Break and I put it to good use.  I made laundry my first priority.  Once that started I read through the mail taking care of any bills that arrived while we were gone.  I had a doctor's appointment with  Goshen Orthopedics.  He said that my ankle and knee were progressing well.  He schedule 6 to 8 more physical therapy appointments.  After those I do not have to go back to Dr. Cutteback unless I want to.

I went to physical therapy after the doctor's.  It went well as always.  Even though my ankle still had some swelling I no longer have to wear the tape.  I have been amazed at how much the swelling has gone done over the past month.  From therapy I went to Wal-Mart.  As Doug would say, "We were down to our last can of Whoo Hash," so it was time to stock up.  It took quite awhile to put everything away, but by the time I was done we were ready for the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment