Saturday, June 10, 2017

Open House Season

Today we went to four different high school graduations open houses.  They were all nice and with families that we knew well.  It was fun to see so many people out and about and the food was delicious.  I can't believe that it has been a year since Cal graduated.  It seems a lot longer than that.  One thing Meg and I decided after visiting so many today - no one beats me with pictures.  Pretty sure that I had that covered at Cal and Brett's.  Wondering if maybe I should start Meg's now.

Cam didn't get to go with us today, so we sampled the desserts for him.  His favorite would have definitely been the root beer floats at Alex Fiscus'.  I always prefer cake.  Cam did have fun without us.  He went to Kayden Mayer's birthday party.  It was held at Shanklin Park in Goshen.  Several of his classmates were there and he had an excellent time.

Once the parties were over, we went to 5 p.m. mass.  Cam had to serve and Doug was a lector.  Afterward we went to the winery for a snack and to listen to music.  It was a lot of Jim Croce, which I really enjoyed.  Doug ordered Bourbon Street pizza for everyone on the way home.  We ended the night by playing crochet and cards with my parents and having a bonfire.  What a lovely summer day.

No comments:

Post a Comment