Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Craft Day

Cameron had his golf game at Raccoon Run again this morning.  He played well and finished with a 44 .  That was six strokes better than last week topping the leaderboard for his age group.  He decided when he finished to play nine more holes.  I was glad that he took his pull cart as it was over 90 degrees by then.  Meg and I worked on the garage sale some more which Cam was golfing and I finally feel good about it all. We have a plan for it it in case it rains and the garage looks very organized now.  I do not plan on working on it tomorrow at all.

Meg and I picked Cameron up at 1 p.m.  They decided that Hacienda would be the perfect spot for lunch.  From there we headed home for a crafting afternoon.  Meg had a project that she wanted to get started on and Cam had his panda pillow to finish.  We got a lot done before Meg had to leave for basketball and soccer.  Cam decided to hang out at Mom's while I took Meg to Bethany.  Practice went well for her and Doug was able to ride back with us to get her.  We took Cam and Meg to Buffalo Wild Wings for traditional night.  It was a great way to spend a hot, humid day.

No comments:

Post a Comment