Friday, May 12, 2017

Taking It Slow

Meg was home with a migraine today.  I let her sleep in and we decided that it was best for just to stay home.  It had been a long couple of nights for her at NLC and I believe that the tennis wore her out.  It was a good day for her just to rest.

I spent a lot of time resting as well today.  I did have an appointment with Dr. Mulry to follow up with my visit to the ER last Friday.  He had some ideas of medications we could try, but ultimately it's going to take some time.  I have found all of this frustrating, but I do realize that I am seeing progress.  I use my inhaler less and I have not had a fever since last Saturday.  I will get there, just not today.

Since Meg and I wanted to rest and Doug had a lot of work to do tonight, we rented the movie The Help from the library to watch.  Meg had seen it in English class this year and really liked it.  It was just as good as she said it would be and we all enjoyed a quiet night at the movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment