Sunday, April 30, 2017

One Clean Closet

Doug has been working on cleaning out the garage and figuring out where to put the items that we have left.  We ordered a new rack that hangs from the ceiling that Doug was able to install yesterday. Today we decided what we wanted to store up there and now should be able to get rid of the large shelving unit.

Doug wrapped up his garage project in the early afternoon and said that he had time to help me clean out our bedroom closet.  As I was still not feeling the best, I took him up on his offer.  I knew it would take some time, which was why I hadn't started it earlier.  Five hours later we had sorted through all of the clothes, bags and miscellaneous boxes we had stored in there.  Doug even had time to hang a new shelf for me, so now I have room for all of the laundry baskets.  It looked fantastic in the end.  Now all we have left to do is have a garage sale and get rid of the boxes we have collected over the past few months.  Then our winter cleaning project will be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment