Sunday, May 14, 2017

Mother's Day

Today was a very nice Mother's Day and I was very glad that I got to spend it with my family.  It started with a lovely afternoon at the Round Barn Theater.  Cam and Meg went with me to see "I Love You, You're Perfect, Now Change."  There were only four members in the cast, and the two male leads were two of our favorites.  The first half was fantastic with a lot of humor.  We were all glad that we could go.  Brett called us on the way there to wish me a Happy Mother's Day.  It was great to hear from him and we are looking forward to seeing him on the 25th.  

Doug made dinner for everyone tonight.  My parents and HM were able to join Cal, Meg, Doug, Cam and I.  The dinner was delicious and the weather was gorgeous.  We ate out on the patio and everyone was able to enjoy a game of croquet afterward.  I loved the gifts I got this year from Doug and the Heinisch children - red, white and blue jewelry, purple plates, and a solar butterfly for our front yard. My Mom and Dad gave me a red wagon planter that also looks awesome on the front porch.  It was a wonderful Mother's Day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment