Saturday, May 20, 2017

Happy Birthday Cal!

On my blog I have never stolen from someone else's writing, but I feel like this post for Brett sums up exactly how we all feel about Cal.  I remember one of Cal's teachers/coaches told me years ago that "Cal is an enigma."   I know that must be true according to those who do not live in the Heinisch home as he definitely walks to his own beat and embraces life at every moment.  Inside the Heinisch home, however, he brings so much energy and enthusiasm to it.  From his friends that stop by to borrow an envelope to his never-ending discussion on why he should be allowed to have a dog, we embrace his excitement for life.  Happy 19th Birthday, Cal!  Don't ever change!


Now, if only we could talk Cal into cleaning his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment