Sunday, May 7, 2017

A Weekend of Rest

When I left the hospital on Friday, the nurse said to me, "At least the weather has been rotten while you have been sick."  He was right, as it has been rotten out - cold, rainy, and windy for the past two weeks.  With weather like that there has been no temptation to go outside and tonight I realized that I had not stepped foot outside of the house for 48 straight hours.  I was alright with that as I was able to rest a lot.  Normally we go out to dinner at least once, but I wasn't up for it and Doug made some delicious ones instead.  With him working a lot and me not feeling well we have spent quite a bit of time together as a family.  I won't complain about that, and now that Cal has come home we have even more people in the Heinisch home to enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment