Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Finally, All Unpacked

I spent a lot of time these past three days unpacking from our trip.  It has been a long time since we have been gone as long as we were this Spring Break.  It was a lot of work, but well worth it.  Mom helped me fold several of the our loads of laundry and tonight I was able to get the rest of it done and in laundry baskets.  I was also able to mail Easter gifts, put away the suitcases, hang up the new wind chime and place our Figment stone in back yard.  Doug swept the porch off for me and vacuumed out the car.

Meg and Cam had practice tonight.  Cam was pleased with how his went.  Mom and Dad took him out to find the Geo Easter Eggs, but the coordinates for the first one were off and they gave up early and went home to play games.  Meg's practice ran late, so she went to Mom's for noodles afterward.  Doug and I had time to go out for dinner.  It was nice to do so.  I haven't been feeling the best since we got back.  Tomorrow will be the last day of the work week.  It's been very busy at school, so it will be nice to have a day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment