Sunday, February 12, 2017

One Clean Kitchen!

Doug has decided that we have "too much stuff" in our home and wants to clean out as much as possible this winter.  I do not mind at all helping him in this endeavor.  I am usually the one that is pushing to organize the house.  I asked him if he was thinking of moving, but he said no.  He is just ready to unload items that we don't need anymore.

This weekend's project was the kitchen.  He took everything out of the cabinets and scrubbed them with wood cleaner.  I sorted through everything with him and then cleaned what we were keeping.  I was impressed that we got through it all by this afternoon.  We now have a lot more room in the kitchen and eight boxes for the garage sale.  Next weekend we start in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment