Monday, February 27, 2017

Mondays Aren't Much Fun

Monday mornings are tough, but when they start off with a sour note they become even more challenging to get through.  Today was one of those days.  It didn't help that I couldn't fall asleep easily last night, so I was extra tired.  I was able to get through the day, however.  I realize that sometimes there are days like that and it is easier just to get through than complain or let it ruin a week.

Meg also had a rough day.  She texted several times to let me know how frustrated she was with a current situation.  I don't feel that she was able to shake it off the way I did.  It was nice that we had piano after school as that gave her something positive to do and a place to focus her energy.  Cam and Doug were both busy today, but they felt that their day went well.  I was glad to hear that.  It helped change the focus of the night as they could share what they had been up to.  Thankful that Monday is over.  Ready to face the rest of the week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment