Tuesday, February 28, 2017

ISTEP

ISTEP testing started today and by the end I was completely wiped out.  I don't know if it was the change in schedule or the amount of focus that testing took, but by the end of it the students were completely wound up.  As we started with the same students as our block two and six classes they spent a lot of time with us.  It worked out well for accomplishing all we needed to do in those classes and it provided consistency.  By the end of the day, however, they were ready to get out and get moving.  They did pretty well for day one.  I, however, felt as though I had survived a preschool birthday party.

Needless to say I was absolutely exhausted by the end of the evening.  I was thankful that Doug could pickup Meg and take her to tennis.  Not sure I was up for a trip to Warsaw tonight.  She enjoyed it and Cam and I watched a Valentine's video that we hadn't gotten to.  It was a great way to unwind.

No comments:

Post a Comment